GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION PRIVACY NOTICE FOR DWELLINGS
- Dwellings Property Services Limited, and Dwellings Lettings Limited, are a local independent estate agent, specialising in providing residential sales and letting services to individuals from premises at 8 Station Road, Gidea Park, Romford, Essex, R2 6DA.
- We are committed to protecting the rights to privacy of individuals. This privacy notice provides information about the personal information we process about you, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Our ICO registration number is Zl 251886 What personal data do we process?
- We process personal information relating to the following categories of clients:
- The personal data we process include:
- Names and contact details;
- Photographs, date of birth and passport numbers;
- Financial information
Why do Dwellings process personal data and what is the legal basis for doing so?
- Where we have a written agreement with a n individual we process these personal data inpreparation for or in the performance of that contract
- HMRC require us to provide them with the data about landlords in accordance with the law.
- Otherwise we process personal data because it is in out legitimate interests as an estate agent to do so. We need this information in order to buy and sell, and also to rent or let residential properties.
Where do we collect the personal data from and whom do we share personal data with?
- We collect personal information from and share personal data with the following:
- Purchasers, vendors, landlords, tenants as the case may be;
- Their solicitors;
- Local councils and utility suppliers
- Prime location
- Rent 4 Sure (lnsurers)
- My Deposit's
- Call Credit
- World Pay
" 10. fu addition, we share personal data with IT and other support providers How long does Dwellings keep personal data for?
- We generally keep personal data for six and a half years. Very occasionally it may be necessary to keep personal data for longer
- We are committed to protecting your rights. They include:
- Right to be informed to about what we do with your personal data
- Right to have a copy of all the personal information we process about you;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data we process, and to add to the information we hold about you if it is incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten and your personal data destroyed;
- Right to restrict or "block" the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing we carry out based on our legitimate interest; Information Commissioner's Office
- If you have any questions, requests or concerns about the way your personal information has been processed, please contact David at Dwellings in the first instance.
- You may also contact the Information Commissioner's Office on 0303 123 1113